Internal Business Development Manager
Our client is a multi-award winning FinTech property lender based in London, and they are looking for an Internal Business Development Manager to join their existing team. They are one of the leading short-term property lenders in the UK and offer loans up to 75% loan to value on both residential and commercial property.
About the Internal Business Development Manager role:
You will be working in a team that has received industry awards for service excellence. You will need strong administration and interpersonal skills, an eye for detail and plenty of drive. Two years’ minimum experience in financial services is a minimum requirement.
You will report into the Head of Internal Sales and work closely with an External Business Development Manager (EBDM). The role is to support the EBDM by managing deals and broker relationships from the office.
As a career path, my client will work with you to be an EBDM within 2 to 3 years of joining.
Specific duties and main responsibilities:
· Handle inbound enquiries and assess them against lending appetite
· Produce and follow up on Approval in Principle quotes sent out
· Progress deals through the credit process
· Liaise with valuers, solicitors, and the Octane credit team
· Be the primary contact for brokers when EBDMs are in the field
· Source and engage with new brokers
· Keep data up to date on the internal system
Outline of skills and experience required:
· A degree is preferable but not essential
· Minimum 2 years’ working in financial services.
You will be rewarded with a very generous basic salary, car allowance, uncapped bonus and benefits package including a whole range of flexible benefits.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.