CEDAR CX Technologies currently has an opening for a Database Developer. The successful candidate will participate in the development, documentation, and maintenance of multiple Oracle database schemas. The candidate must demonstrate skill at schema analysis, data mapping and transition, SQL, PL/SQL, or pgSQL programming, data migration, and documentation. The candidate must be capable of working in a collaborative team environment as well as independently on tasks. A strong candidate must be willing to learn new skills and technologies as necessary, and be able to determine the methods and procedures required for use on assignments.
CEDAR CX Technologies is a leading provider of an innovative generation of powerful Private-Cloud-Based Managed Services solutions for Customer Communications Management (CCM), and Customer Experience Management (CXM), reshaping the way companies do business with their customers and partners.
• Tools/Features: Build/acquire/configure/evaluate database management/configuration tools and features. Develop the automated process to move the database changes from one environment to other.
• Change Implementation: Create/modify database structures and data as required by data persistence requirements. Create database documentation.
• PL/SQL: Creation and maintenance of PL/SQL packages, functions, and stored procedures.
• Database Schemas: Manage the migration of database changes from one environment to another.
• Tuning: Performance tune SQL queries, database structures, procedures and functions.
• Experience in Oracle DB schema design, mapping, analysis.
• PL/SQL or pgSQL, & SQL development experience.
• Linux operating systems experience; proficiency with a scripting language.
• Strong requirements gathering, analysis, and documenting skills.
• Balance of education and experience sufficient enough to suggest successful performance in a demanding role.