Blackmere’s mission is to connect brilliant people with inspiring opportunity. Since 2011, our commitment to build strong, positive and innovative communities has started right here at home on the Blackmere team. We are dedicated to integrity, innovation and excellence in both recruitment and technology and are constantly iterating, solving problems and empowering internal and external teams to build a better world.
10,000 Foot View
Our San Francisco based client is looking for a strong Salesforce Administrator to work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. The role is both urgent and critical and we are prepared to move quickly for the right candidate. Their mission is to protect the open web and they are working with some of the highest profile companies in the world including Google, The United Nations and Cisco.
What’s in it for YOU:
- The ability to work with a global company at the cutting edge of technology
- Outstanding team and culture with room to grow
- Remote work that isn’t going to end as the pandemic winds down
- Leverage your Salesforce knowledge to scope, develop and deploy business process solutions on a global scale
- Help define and develop end-to-end configurations and partner integrations
- Contribute directly to the long-term revenue systems strategy
- Outstanding benefits including full medical, unlimited time off and sick days, stock options and equity, wellness perks, and many others
Ideally, you have…
- Minimum 3+ years of direct experience working with Salesforce administration
- Prior experience integrating 3rd party applications with Salesforce
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certification required
- Self-starter mentality plus a natural curiosity to make things more efficient and effective
- A builder’s mentality - as our sales organization continues to scale, we are building many of our tools and processes from the ground up
- Ability to prioritize multiple competing needs based on their impact to the overall business
- Highly developed written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail, goal-oriented.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Comfort in dealing with company personnel at all levels.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively as required.
- BA/BS or equivalent
- Analytical mindset.
Bonus Points for:
- Additional Salesforce.com Certifications: Advanced Administrator, App Builder, Platform Developer I, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Trailhead Ranger status or relevant Super badges
- Data querying languages such as SOQL or SQL
- Prior experience being part of an Agile/Scrum environment
- Prior experience in a high-growth SaaS company
Blackmere is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.