CEDAR CX Technologies is a leading provider of powerful Private-Cloud-Based Managed Services solutions for Customer Communications Management (CCM). We help large financial institutions and insurance companies reshape the way they communicate with their customers and partners.
• Planning and leading Jira/Confluence upgrades, maintenance, and performance tuning.
• Working with stakeholders to identify Jira Project and Confluence Space needs and implement them as appropriate.
• Developing and conducting training for employees and new hires on Jira and Confluence (how to use, new functionality, etc.).
• Creating and maintaining detailed technical and user facing documentation.
• Providing technical support for Jira and Confluence users.
• Analyzing, reviewing, and documenting current functionality to determine potential areas of improvement.
• Testing new versions of Jira, Confluence, and existing plug-ins to ensure compatibility.
• Developing reports based on Jira data.
• 5+ years’ supporting Jira and Confluence servers with experience customizing Jira projects with various schemes and complex workflows.
• Experience with Jira Service Management (formerly Service Desk), Advanced Roadmaps for Jira Sortware (formerly Portfolio), Automation for Jira, and ScriptRunner for Jira.
Nice to Have:
• Working knowledge of Groovy a plus.
• Jira and Confluence cloud experience a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred; preferably in business, engineering, or information systems.
• Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• Never pay a deductible in-network with our Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
• Matching 401k
• 10 vacation days, 5 floating holidays, 7 PTO days and 8 paid holidays
• Business casual
• Flexible work hours
• Work from home opportunities
• Fun, fast-paced environment
• Free workout/gym facility
• Opportunities for advancement