Privately held CRE firm with over 300 offices throughout the US and Mexico is expanding its operations in San Diego, CA.
If you are a Licensed Real Estate Agent with experience in commercial property management, then we’ve got an exciting opportunity for you to grow your career with an International Company. The ideal candidate MUST have a strong accounting background (calculating CAM).
· Inspiring a team to operate at their highest efficiency
· Promptly responding to tenant and owner requests in a professional manager
· Abstracting and interpreting lease clauses
· Negotiating RFPs for vendor service contracts, maintain and develop relationships to achieve optimum performance and competitive pricing.
· Creating and implementing a Tenant retention program
· Prepare, review, and provide monthly financials and operation reports as required accurately and timely.
· Reviewing AR, AP and monthly tenant billings for accuracy and timeliness
· Performing CAM reconciliations yearly and re-forecasts as required
· Overseeing tenant improvement projects, including bidding and coordination of delivery
· Maintaining current W9 and COIs for tenant, service providers and owners
· Preparing annual budgets
· Being a constant learner and bringing existing experience to the team
· Actively engaging with leasing teams to prepare the property for leasing
· 3+ years of Commercial Property Management experience – office, retail, industrial
· DRE License
· CPM or RPA designations strongly preferred
· Experience with institutional financial reporting requirements
· Proficiency with JDEdwards, Yardi, Kardin software preferred
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills