CEDAR CX is a leading provider of an innovative, powerful, cloud-based SaaS solution for customer communications management (CCM) and customer experience management (CXM) designed specifically for heavily regulated industries (e.g., banking, auto finance, insurance). We boast a roster of marquee financial services clients and three decades of experience with roots going back to the 1990’s.
Hardware: Cisco Catalyst, Cisco ASA, Cisco Nexus, Cisco Firepower, Solarwinds, F5 APM
· Network Management: Install, deploy, and manage network components (switches, firewalls, load balancers, IDS/IPS devices & WAN Optimization solutions) across various operating environments. Create & manage network appliance software and hardware images to eventually deploy an automated network management solution.
· Network Maintenance: Manage network devices backups, upgrades and tuning characteristics.
· Network Analysis & Support: Analyze, coordinate and/or assists with resolution of network related issues. Support network architecture & engineering projects.
· Project Implementation: Participates in production implementation/upgrade planning & execution, including scheduling and development of associated implementation processes.
· Continuous Improvement: Continuously improve monitoring of business-critical systems and services.
· 5+ years network administration/management and system design/build/implementation experience in an Enterprise production environment
· 3 – 5+ years lead experience with industry leading load balancers and WAN optimization solutions
· Strong experience using Wireshark
· Experience implementing network monitoring solutions
· Experience working and implementing networks in a virtual server environment
· Demonstrated competence in network disaster recovery technologies, “site-to-site” WAN/LAN architecture topologies and DR network best practices
· Ability to work with a cross-functional team (development, systems/network, operations, QA, etc.)
· Ability to analyze information and draw conclusions on network performance, trends, and issues
· Ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously according to management priorities
· Desire and ability to learn new technologies & practices
· Ability to work under pressure with aggressive timelines and schedules
· Solid understanding of TCP/IP networking concepts and practices
· Solid understanding of change management concepts and practices around deploying firmware updates and security patches
· Knowledge and experience using source control tools such as CVS and SVN
· Skill in developing techniques and methodologies to document, articulate, and resolve unprecedented problems and/or situations
· CCNA or CCNP certified
· Cisco ACI
· Linux administration
· Previous experience implementing BGP within a corporate production network
· Hardware Architecture design experience
· Experience with direct-attached and centralized storage platforms, technologies, and concepts such as SAN, NAS and Network Appliance systems
· Experience with automated system builds and configuration management tools
· Knowledge of various security implementation ( PKI, sFTP )
· Experience working with Enterprise backup technologies including RMAN and Symantec NetBackup
· Experience working in an ITIL environment
· Balance of education and experience sufficient to suggest successful performance in a demanding role
· Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
· Never pay a deductible in-network with our Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
· Matching 401k
· 10 vacation days, 5 floating holidays, 7 PTO days and 8 paid holidays
· Business casual
· Flexible work hours
· Work from home opportunities
· Fun, fast-paced environment
· Free workout/gym facility
· Opportunities for advancement