CEDAR CX Technologies is a leading provider of powerful Managed Services solutions for Customer Communications Management (CCM). We help large banks, financial institutions, and insurance companies reshape the way they communicate with their customers and partners.
Hardware: Cisco Catalyst, Cisco ASA, Cisco Nexus, Cisco Firepower, Solarwinds, F5 APM
· Network Management: Install, deploy, and manage network components (switches, firewalls, load balancers, IDS/IPS devices & WAN Optimization solutions) across various operating environments. Create & manage network appliance software and hardware images to eventually deploy an automated network management solution.
· Network Maintenance: Manage network devices backups, upgrades and tuning characteristics.
· Network Analysis & Support: Analyze, coordinate and/or assists with resolution of network related issues. Support network architecture & engineering projects.
· Project Implementation: Participates in production implementation/upgrade planning & execution, including scheduling and development of associated implementation processes.
· Continuous Improvement: Continuously improve monitoring of business-critical systems and services.
· 5+ years network administration/management and system design/build/implementation experience in an Enterprise production environment
· 3 – 5+ years lead experience with industry leading load balancers and WAN optimization solutions
· Strong experience using Wireshark
· Experience implementing network monitoring solutions
· Experience working and implementing networks in a virtual server environment
· Demonstrated competence in network disaster recovery technologies, “site-to-site” WAN/LAN architecture topologies and DR network best practices
· Ability to work with a cross-functional team (development, systems/network, operations, QA, etc.)
· Ability to analyze information and draw conclusions on network performance, trends, and issues
· Ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously according to management priorities
· Desire and ability to learn new technologies & practices
· Ability to work under pressure with aggressive timelines and schedules
· Solid understanding of TCP/IP networking concepts and practices
· Solid understanding of change management concepts and practices around deploying firmware updates and security patches
· Knowledge and experience using source control tools such as CVS and SVN
· Skill in developing techniques and methodologies to document, articulate, and resolve unprecedented problems and/or situations
· CCNA or CCNP certified
· Cisco ACI
· Linux administration
· Previous experience implementing BGP within a corporate production network
· Hardware Architecture design experience
· Experience with direct-attached and centralized storage platforms, technologies, and concepts such as SAN, NAS and Network Appliance systems
· Experience with automated system builds and configuration management tools
· Knowledge of various security implementation ( PKI, sFTP )
· Experience working with Enterprise backup technologies including RMAN and Symantec NetBackup
· Experience working in an ITIL environment
· Balance of education and experience sufficient to suggest successful performance in a demanding role.