Our client is seeking a SailPoint Consultant to join their team.
This multi-billion dollar company is one of the most successful and fastest growing technology solution providers in the nation. In this position, you will be take part in leading information technology manufacturers, integrators, and resellers to provide our country's federal, state, and local governments and academic institutions with IT solutions that best fit their needs and budgets.
You will join a team of highly qualified people who value integrity, excellence, and a strong work ethic. This position is a great fit for a highly-motivated individual who is passionate about technology and keeping our nation secure from internal and external digital threats.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively as a technical consultant with clients' technical and project management resources (remote/virtual and onsite) including performing installations, integrations, and deployment activities for identity and access management (IAM) software solutions
- Work with clients to support post-implementation activities to include testing, training, enablement, debugging, and environment maintenance
- Work proactively with product support teams to troubleshoot and diagnose implementation and configuration issues
- Work with the account team to help formulate technical strategy, scope, and requirements to address customer business and technical needs.
- Engage with the account team to allow them to clearly understand the customer business and technical requirements discovered through active engagements with clients
- Over two years of experience as a technical consultant performing software installation, integration, and configuration activities
- Over two years of identity and access management (IAM) solution implementation and configuration experience
- Experience with some of the following: OS platforms (Windows and Unix), directories (AD, LDAP), XML, SPLM/SOAP, web and application servers, HTML, database management systems and SQL, scripting languages
- SailPoint Certified Engineer or Solutions Architect
- SailPoint solutions experience, especially IdentityIQ
- Over five years of consulting experience
- Familiarity with IAM space identity management provisioning systems
- Familiarity with role-based access control (RBAC) and provisioning
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or IT
- Sec+ or CISSP certification
- Experience supporting government customers
- Current US Government security clearance
- 401K match
- Paid leave, holidays, and sick days
- Four year anniversary trip
- Free meals during busy seasons
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexibility for travel up to 25%
This is a full time remote position. We understand talent comes in all sorts of different configurations. If you're wondering whether you're qualified or not, contact us directly so we can discuss the relationship between work purpose and prior experience.
Blackmere is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.