A Global eCommerce company that strives to build a diverse and inclusive environment is growing its Business Development team with a VP of Partnerships. The ideal candidate will have experience reaching beyond traditional boundaries to support the sales function.
If you want to be challenged and make a difference in the world of apps, join us in bringing consumer brands to the masses!
- Oversee the development and execution of client service program initiatives for corporate client accounts including sponsorship fulfillment, activation, and solving partnership issues
- Cultivate and build client brands and grow revenue through activation initiatives
- Spearhead all B2B partnerships by building case studies that highlight how each partner is integrated
- Proactively engage with each Partner to fulfill obligations as well as explore additional opportunities for activation
- Coordinate internally with various departments to communicate Partner obligations and fulfillment strategies
- Receive incoming Client Services inquiries and manage requests from corporate clients
- Ensure that C Suite is kept abreast of all activities relating to corporate clients through established reporting procedures
- BA/BS Degree
- 6+ years of experience developing, closing and maintaining strategic advertising accounts
- Existing relationships with national agency/ client contacts
- Background in native advertising executions and content sponsorships including mobile
- Possess a strong sales acumen and deep knowledge of the digital marketplace