Sr. Epicor ERP Systems Analyst
Our client in the Manufacturing industry is seeking an experienced Sr. Epicor ERP Systems Analyst. You will provide business authority, resolving customer problems and is considered a technical and functional expert along with development services specifically in support of the Epicor ERP environment for various manufacturing sites throughout the US. The Senior Systems Analyst works directly with the user community to identify issues and enhancements to information systems that facilitate continuous improvement of our business processes.
● Works with the Epicor team to ensure reliable performance of Epicor ERP in a 24/7/365 manufacturing environment.
● Provide end user technical/functional support in all Epicor ERP modules.
● Lead projects to design, test, document and implement ERP systems and upgrades. Analyze business processes, procedures, problems, and data requirements and propose technology-based solutions.
● Design, develop, modify, and support programs, dashboards, and reports to meet business requirements.
● Develop and maintain a variety of technical documentation including end user procedures and test scripts.
● Mentor and train other staff members on systems and application support tasks.
● Perform routine systems/user administration tasks and monitor systems security.
● Act as a liaison between end users and Epicor Technical Support and Development teams.
● Apply and test Windows/SQL patches as well as Epicor-delivered services packs, patches, and one-offs.
● Design, print, and verify various barcode labels as needed to meet customer specifications.
● Actively participate in the SOX Change Control and Logical Security Processes.
● Provide after-hour technical support for all Epicor issues.
● Participate in an on-call rotation to perform off-shift batch processing and helpdesk services.
● Will travel domestically 25-50% of the time to our sites running Epicor.
● Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in a technical field and a minimum of three years’ experience.
● Must have experience implementing and supporting Epicor ERP 10.2 and above in a multi-company, multi-plant manufacturing environment.
● Must have full lifecycle development experience utilizing the Epicor toolset.
● Experience with all Epicor 10.2 and above.
● Core ERP Modules; Advanced Quality; Advanced Materials Management; Insite Manifest; APM; Service Connect and external systems integration; managing all aspects of an Epicor 10.2 upgrade.
● Experience with C# and other CMS a plus.
● Broad experience developing software for and supporting Epicor ERP 10.2. and above.
● Expertise with C# a plus, BAQ/Methods&DataDirectives/BPM, SSRS, and Bartender.
● Experience developing complex Product Configurators in a multi-company, multi-plant environment.
● Experience implementing Epicor ERP as a replacement for legacy or homegrown ERP/MRP systems.
● Experience in Manufacturing and MES.
● Proven ability to troubleshoot complicated problems buried deeply in the Inventory/WIP Report.
● Proficient in managing, archiving, and tuning Epicor environments on MS SQL.
● Thorough understanding of Microsoft Server Products, IP Networking, and Active Directory domains.