Epicor ERP Reporting Analyst
We are seeking an Epicor ERP Reporting Analyst for our expanding team. This individual will provide support, training and troubleshooting with Epicor ERP based software. Helps with the implementation, reporting and ongoing maintenance of the Enterprise Resource Planning (Epicor) system. You will work with subject matter experts, all departments, to design and develop Epicor reporting solutions that will help improve operational and business efficiency. This position will conduct analysis, functional design, functional testing, and implementation of Epicor SSRS Reports in support of the Epicor ERP environment for various manufacturing sites throughout the US.
● Works with the Epicor team to ensure reliable performance of Epicor ERP in a 24/7/365 manufacturing environment providing end user technical/functional support in Epicor Reporting and Dashboard modules.
● Tests ERP layout to ensure the system is meeting business needs.
● Customizes and configures workflow to facilitate ERP integration with other applications.
● Uses analysis skills to immediately resolve issues and perform root cause analysis to identify and prevent recurrence.
● Work with different manufacturing groups to support the day-to-day reporting activities.
● Solution Design: help lead in high level design and technical design discussions based on business requirements.
● Configuration in the required platform, and debug system issues under steady state or managed services.
● Analyze and consult on complex reporting issues and present practical solutions via process change or systems requirements.
● Develop and maintain business requirements, functional specifications and test plan for meeting reporting requirements.
● In partnership with the development and support team, develop and administer internal processes to help improve the quality of deliverables to our customer.
● Identify SSRS and PowerBI business requirements and design reporting systems/dashboards based on these needs.
● Actively participate in the SOX Change Control and Logical Security Processes.
● Provide after-hour technical support for all Epicor issues.
● Participate in an on-call rotation to perform off-shift batch processing and helpdesk services.
● Will travel domestically 25-50% of the time to our sites running Epicor.
● Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in a technical field and a minimum of three years’ experience.
● Must have experience implementing and supporting Epicor ERP 10.2 and above in a multi-company, multi-plant manufacturing environment.
● Must have experience in SSRS, PowerBI, Phocas a plus.
● Must have full lifecycle development experience utilizing the Epicor toolset.
● Broad experience developing software for and supporting Epicor ERP 10.2. and above.
● Expertise with SQL Server, SQL, C#, BAQ/DataDirectives/BPM, SSRS, PowerBI.
● Experience developing complex Product Configurators in a multi-company, multi-plant environment.
● Experience implementing Epicor ERP as a replacement for legacy or homegrown ERP/MRP systems.
● Thorough understanding of Microsoft Server Products, IP Networking, and Active Directory domains.
● Experience with all Epicor 10.2 and above.
● Core ERP Modules; Advanced Quality; Advanced Materials Management; Insite Manifest; APM; Service Connect and external systems integration; managing all aspects of an Epicor 10.2 upgrade.
● Experience with C# Crystal Reports and other CMS is a plus.
● Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.