Position: Operations Analyst (Procura Administration)
Status: Independent Contractor
Duration: 1 Year + Option to Extend
Location: Remote across Canada
Compensation: $70-85/Hour based on experience
Our client is a leading healthcare institution with over 10,000 employees that provides health services to communities across the entire province of Manitoba. We're seeking an experienced Operations Analyst for a long-term contractual engagement to support Digital Health initiatives in a Home Care environment.
Application administration, testing and data management of Procura suite of products
- Liaising between clinical system users and external vendors to coordinate system trouble shooting, system resolutions, and enhancements
- Performing quality assurance or testing relating to clinical information systems
- 5 years’ experience working in a Home Care environment.
- 5 years’ experience in a health information services environment in a health care setting with a focus on health information analysis, data management and the promotion of data quality and integrity.
3 years’ experience implementing or supporting the Procura suite of products
- 5 years’ experience liaising between clinical system users and external vendors to coordinate system trouble shooting, system resolutions, and enhancements
- 1 year of experience performing quality assurance or testing relating to clinical information systems.
- Experience in planning testing activities, developing test scripts, and executing test scripts
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills with a focus on effectively communicating complex issues, and leading presentations to clinical stakeholders, executives and senior leadership.
Agile Staffing is a leading Recruitment firm with an ever-growing list of clients across North America. Our success comes from establishing strong partnerships with our clients, delivering service with integrity, and adapting continuously to the evolving recruitment world. We continue to explore and integrate the latest recruitment processes and technology to ensure we find the best talent for our clients. Our talented Recruitment team takes pride in their work and is passionate about connecting great resources to great employers