Position: Project Managers - Healthcare Systems
Status: Contract (long term extensions expected)
Location: Remote across Canada
Compensation: $80-120/hour depending on experience
Our client is a leading healthcare institution with over 10,000 employees that provides health services to communities across the entire province of Manitoba. We're seeking a number of experienced Project Managers for long-term contractual engagements to support system and process change initiatives.
- Over 10 years of working experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a PM in the healthcare sector
- Experience as a Project Manager including budget creation and cost tracking, assignment of resources and managing interdependencies in delivering a combination of technology, business and process change, in a complex sector such as healthcare, financial services or other public sectors.
- 5 years’ experience managing complex project portfolios supporting delivery of healthcare programs and services at a provincial or regional level.
- 5 years’ experience in a senior consulting capacity providing strategic management, delivery management, advisory and implementation services to senior levels of client healthcare organizations.
- PRINCE or PMP certified
Agile Staffing is a leading Recruitment firm with an ever-growing list of clients across North America. Our success comes from establishing strong partnerships with our clients, delivering service with integrity, and adapting continuously to the evolving recruitment world. We continue to explore and integrate the latest recruitment processes and technology to ensure we find the best talent for our clients. Our talented Recruitment team takes pride in their work and is passionate about connecting great resources to great employers.