Position: Senior Business Analysts - Healthcare Systems
Status: Contract (long term extensions expected)
Location: Remote across Canada
Compensation: $70-95/hour depending on experience
Our client is a leading healthcare institution with over 10,000 employees that provides health services to communities across the entire province of Manitoba. We're seeking a number of experienced Business Analysts for long-term contractual engagements to support system and process change initiatives.
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a BA in the healthcare sector
- Over 10 years of working experience
- Experience analyzing processes and understanding the interactions between various healthcare systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills, including developing agenda, leading meetings, supporting the group to stay on track, and facilitating collaboration
- Excellent skills gathering technical requirements, processes, and workflows
- Ability to understand and develop data mapping documents
- Ability to work with operations teams and vendors to develop documentation
- Great attitude and able to pivot and be flexible as requirements change
Agile Staffing is a leading Recruitment firm with an ever-growing list of clients across North America. Our success comes from establishing strong partnerships with our clients, delivering service with integrity, and adapting continuously to the evolving recruitment world. We continue to explore and integrate the latest recruitment processes and technology to ensure we find the best talent for our clients. Our talented Recruitment team takes pride in their work and is passionate about connecting great resources to great employers.