Our client is recruiting for a Financial Accountant, on a permanent basis, to join a growing team based in their HQ in Dublin. The role reports to the Finance Manager and ultimately the Chief Financial Officer.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified accountant to gain experience and responsibilities in a range of financial tasks and to become a key player within the Finance activities of this growing organization.
As a recycling and waste disposal company our client is committed to recycling and are constantly innovating and educating to reduce the amount of waste that goes to landfill. All processes focus on facilitating recycling, composting and even turning household waste into a sustainable energy source!
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Weekly cash-flow monitoring and reporting.
- Assisting Finance Manager with various relevant information requirements.
- Assisting Tax Advisors with tax queries across the Group.
- Manage full Trial Balance and maintain Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Ensure timely and accurate financial information is produced in order for the company to meet established goals and objectives while ensuring statutory requirements are adhered to.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly financial reports.
- Support the preparation of ad-hoc management presentations and requests.
- Development and preparation of annual budget.
- Managing the annual audit process.
- Build partnerships and maintain strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams.
- Identify and implement opportunities for improved efficiencies.
- Qualified accountant.
- 1-3 years PQE.
- Excel proficiency: pivot tables, sumif/vlookup etc.
- Strong analytical approach and ability to articulate financial performance in a clear concise manner.
- Strong personal skills with an ability to deal with non-financial minded stakeholders in a cohesive manner.
- Experience with Sage is preferable but not essential.
- Powerpoint skills and and/or other presentation tool skills.
- Self-starter who is assertive and focused.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An ability to meet internal and external deadlines.
- Ability to problem solve and track resulting actions to achievement.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Career development and training opportunities.
- Competitive salary plus a generous bonus paid quarterly.
- Our client is an equal opportunity employer.
If you think you are the right person for this job, please contact Katarzyna Wojtala at email@example.com