The Hire Solution has partnered with a prominent Dallas based transportation company for the position of Accounts Payable Analyst. This Accounts Payable position is a highly visible role within the company's' Corporate Headquarters and the primary skills required are working knowledge of Concur time & expense, working knowledge of Purchase Cards (PCards), and moderate to high volume Accounts Payable processing.
• Manage and Review payment of company Purchase Card, Pcard, and Travel card account activity within Concur, including review of expenses for approval and accuracy of charges.
• Possess an understanding of the detail functionality associated with all systems utilized for activities associated with the employee’s dedicated area of specialty.
• Manage Accounts Payable email in box.
• Assist internal staff and external customers to submit invoices efficiently and appropriately to ensure productivity and accuracy.
• Follow internal controls with accounts payable and maintain the master Accounts Payable database to ensure all data is accurate.
• Maintain accuracy, security and quality of check runs, ACH payments, and wire payments.
• Complete vouching of invoices received in a timely and accurate manner, including the ability to upload invoice batch templates.
• Provide assistance to internal and external customers with requests for payments, research of transactions, and ensuring transaction accuracy.
• Serve as a liaison between internal and external customers to ensure timely resolution of any issues or processing roadblocks.
• Maintain knowledge of all company and departmental policies and procedures.
• Ensure timely and accurate performance of all vendor account maintenance within the ERP system, which may include but not be limited to: vendor account audit, processing of debit memos, invoices on hold, and research of outstanding transactions.
• Legally eligible to work in U.S. without sponsorship
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field desired
• Working knowledge of Concur Time & Expense
• Working knowledge of Purchase Cards or Pcard
• ERP experience such as Oracle, JD Edwards, Dynamics or similar
• Outstanding customer service skills.
• Strong organizational and critical thinking skills.
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
• Excellent understanding of Accounts Payable practices.