The Hire Solution has partnered with a prominent Dallas area Consumer Goods distributor for the position of Controller. The Controller must be bilingual in Spanish and have 5+ years in accounting in a production, manufacturing or distribution environment. This is an exciting opportunity for any bilingual Spanish candidate that wishes to have a job that will be different almost every day, in a hands-on work setting. Compensation from $100,000 - $130,000! Primary duties for the Controller will include:
- Manage day to day accounting operations including all close activities
- Supervise purchasing and inventory functions
- Manage vendor relations including those with regulatory agencies, external CPA firm, banks, attorney's, etc
- Work closely with CFO in support of all financial and operational endeavors
- Obtain equipment, services, and contracted services by locating vendors; defining specifications; negotiating agreements.
- Manage important external communication, activities and deadlines on behalf of business owner.
- Help foster process improvement initiatives, and safe workplace imperatives.
- Manage equipment readiness, maintenance and repair as needed
- Legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Bilingual Spanish (speak, read, write)
- 5+ years experience in accounting
- Demonstrable skills and/or exposure to manufacturing, operations, production, purchasing, supply management, vendor relationships, etc.
- ERP experience to include NetSuite, MS Dynamics, QuickBooks or similar
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to interact with external clients, vendors and professional service providers
- Degreed and non-degreed candidates welcome to apply