The Hire Solution has partnered with a community-based healthcare services company in South Austin for the position of Call Center Supervisor. This position offers a great work environment and a great work schedule: Monday - Friday normal business hours, and some Saturdays. Primary duties will include:
The Call Center Supervisor is responsible for supporting the operation and employees of the Call Center. The idea Supervisor will lead all the functional and operational activities under the direction of the Call Center Manager.
· Ensure company’s members are well-informed of the available membership plans and fulfill plans in a timely manner.
· Promote call center department expectations and ensure compliance with department policies and procedures.
· Implement automated processes whenever possible.
· Meet / surpass the goals of the department as determined by leadership.
· Assist in selection and onboarding of new employees
· Coach, counsel, and discipline employees for maximum productivity and success
· Communicate job expectations, plan, monitor, and review job performance of all assigned employees.
· Handle enrollment functions for new members and supervise service level of call center employees in the same.
· Audit staff members calls to ensure phone team is following proper protocols and procedures.
· Prepare call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
· Coach and mentor employees to be successful and achieve company goals.
· Ability to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
· Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
· Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Familiarity with medical policies and procedures and HIPPA
· Organizational and administrative skills
· Self-motivated, goal-oriented individual
· Ability to deliver unfavorable news and resolve conflict
· Work independently and in a team environment
· Strong computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word