|The Administrative Assistant provides high-level administrative support to middle and senior management by conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. A high level of proficiency using the Microsoft Office Suite is critical For this position.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases, with a particular focus on utilizing Microsoft Office products
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, and other documents
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records, departmental account reconciliations, personnel issues, and housekeeping, to aid executives.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee, board, and other meetings.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees, etc.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
- Manage and maintain department and executives' schedules.
- Other duties as assigned
Good customer service, active listening, and critical thinking to actively look for ways to help people
Ability to meet performance standards and deadlines
Able to concentrate and focus on detail
EDUCATION & KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelors or Associates degree highly preferred.
- Legally Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- 2+ years relevant work experience