The Hire Solution has partnered with a north Dallas non profit agency for an immediate 3-4 month temporary contract. We are looking for a Senior Staff or Senior Accountant to help with bank account reconciliations working for the Controller of the accounting department. Non profit fund accounting is required, and additional requirements are as follows:
- Accountant to help reconcile large, complex bank accounts.
- Accountant to have experience in bank reconciliations, experience in researching bank activity (i.e. void transactions, stop payment transactions).
- Accountant to help research / find transactions and clear transactions off of the accounting software.
- Accountant will need advanced Excel experience and will need to be able to work independently and remotely between 8a-3p.
- Accountant needs to be experienced in Excel, and preferably experienced in fund accounting (non-profit experience).
- Accountant will need to be able to work independently and this will be a 3-4 month position.
- Mostly working remotely between 8a-3p but must be available to meet at the building 1-2 days a week if necessary.
- This person will need to be able to work approximately 20-30 hours per week.
- Legally eligible to work in US without sponsorship
- Degree in accounting, finance or related discipline
- Strong experience in bank account reconciliations
- Non profit accounting experience
- Fund accounting experience, especially using Blackbaud or Sage Abila
- Intermediate MS Excel, able to deal with large data sets
- Ability to work in office and remotely
Please apply here or reach out to John Evans by phone or email asap.