The Hire Solution has partnered with an international travel organization for two immediate positions on a contract to hire basis for bilingual Spanish client operations administrator. The ideal candidate would be a native level Spanish speaker, who is strong with reading and writing. This is a customer supporting role, so great phone etiquette and customer service orientation are very important. Duties include:
· Execute client’s day-to-day operational activities within contractual terms and standard service agreements.
· Responsible for detail-oriented tasks that include setting up and maintaining client programs.
· Provide operational administrative support to the Client Operations Manager as required.
· Responsible for creating and updating operational procedures.
· Adhering to our processes, coordinate the on-boarding of new associate and wholesale programs by setting up the appropriate details in the back-office system, ensuring client requirements are met in accordance with the agreements, performing end-to-end tests prior to implementing a new program and distributing the applicable internal client information sheets.
· Maintain close involvement and positive relationships with team members, internal regional and global partners, clients, and third-party partners.
· Responsible for managing disputes and voucher requirements, including the investigation, processing, documentation and reporting of such requests.
· Run required monthly reports and send to clients within established SLAs.
· Legally eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
· Fluent Spanish needed (Spoken and Written)
· Customer service oriented
· Excellent attention to detail and good administrative skills.
· MS Office tools including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Self-motivated with ability to prioritize, manage multiple requests simultaneously, and meet deadlines with an understanding of service level standards.
· Excellent listening, verbal, interpersonal, written and communication skills.
· Strong problem solving skills in combination with a methodical & structured approach to work.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.