Seeking a bilingual Spanish Accounts Payable Processor for Corporate HQ located in the Rockwall area. This is an entry to mid level position and is a wonderful opportunity to join a stable and established Accounts Payable Department. This will be a challenging and enjoyable job for anyone who enjoys a fast paced work environment and varied work responsibilities that include Accounts Payable, and various special projects. Please apply if you feel you are qualified to:
- Accurately enter all cash receipts from the prior day into ERP system, and update the appropriate log or register in accordance to deadlines.
- Deposit all checks from company lock box daily and distribute to the appropriate administrator for entry into ERP system.
- Process accounts payable payment groups by daily deadline, approximate volume 150 weekly.
- Print checks, create ACH files, and post payment transactions.
- Review all payment exception requests and supporting documents ensuring that appropriate authorization is included.
- Process garnishment payments by the end of the day.
- Accurately process all special payment instructions paying strict attention to all details ensuring that the payment arrives at the requested destination in a timely manner.
- Legally eligible to work in U.S. without sponsorship.
- Ability to prioritize and organize time for maximum productivity.
- Good data entry skills
- Enjoys challenging and meaningful work and enjoys working hard
- Enjoys a fast paced environment with varied duties including Accounts Payable and various special projects.