The Hire Solution has immediate and on-going opportunities for Full Charge Bookkeeper in the Hurst, Euless, Bedford, and North Richland Hills areas. We are looking for an experienced Full Charge Bookkeeper to assist in managing the day-to-day accounting and finance and payroll requirements. The ideal Full Charge Bookkeeper candidate for this position possesses strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation, as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and QuickBooks Online or Enterprise version. We are looking for degreed and non-degreed Full Charge Bookkeepers for roles that will range in compensation from $40,000 per year to up to $60,000 per year. We are working with a variety of small and midsize companies in the Telecom, Construction, Manufacturing, and Engineering industries where we can place the Full Charge Bookkeeper. Typical duties for the Full Charge Bookkeeper will include the following:
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers using QuickBooks Online or Enterprise version
- Understanding of standard and actual cost concepts and components including manufacturing bill of materials, work order routings and operations, purchased part costs, and overhead.
- Complete understanding of GAAP and other applicable accounting practices
- Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills to solve complex problems and provide recommendations.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with individuals and/or teams at all levels.
- Strong communication, business writing, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated professionalism, customer service, job ownership, teamwork and ethical behavior.
- Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
- Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Prepare quarterly and monthly tax returns, along with payroll, operating and business taxes
Qualified Full Charge Bookkeeper candidates should possess at least 3 years of relevant work experience, and applicable experience using a bookkeeping system such as QuickBooks Online or Enterprise.
For immediate consideration for Full Charge Bookkeeper, please apply directly or email your resume to email@example.com.
Legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Ability to be a consistent and ready producer for the company
3 years relevant Full Charge Bookkeeping experience
Knowledge of US GAAP accounting procedures
Strong knowledge of QuickBooks
Associates or bachelor’s degree highly desired.