The Hire Solution has partnered with an international travel organization for two immediate positions on a contract to hire basis for bilingual Member Services Representative. The ideal candidate would be a native level Spanish or Portuguese speaker, who is strong with customer service, data entry and writing. This is a customer supporting role, so great phone etiquette and customer service orientation are very important. Duties include:
· Effectively communicate using languages English, Spanish and/or Portuguese, to assist global clients’ operations and relationships.
· Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
· Responsible for servicing and logging high volume customer inquiries and requests in a fast-paced call center environment
· Able to multi-task handling telephone calls, emails, faxes, mail and various projects assigned by management
· Proactively market and enroll products to new members over the phone
· Support and retain existing member relationships
· Support various activities such as research charge disputes, process return mail, route voicemails, faxes and mail as needed
· Maintain membership services standards. Meet performance standards including effectiveness, efficiency, attendance and quality objectives. Support center operational and service level goals
· Maintain positive attitude and professionalism at all times in what can sometimes be a stressful environment
· Consistently demonstrate effective and professional handling of inbound and outbound telephone call activity.
· Legally eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
· High school graduate with some college preferred
· 1+ years customer service/call center experience
· Type 50+ WPM
· Fluent in English along with fluent Spanish and/ or Portuguese. Verbal and Written required.
· Excellent customer service skills. Strong track record of providing excellent customer experiences, and building lasting customer relationships.
· Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters. Ability to communicate successfully with employees and clients
· Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
· Must be disciplined, self-motivated and able to multi-task
· Willingness to work in a team environment
· Strong computer skills, proficient using internet and email (Microsoft Office Word and Excel a plus). Technically savvy with experience navigating multiple computer systems.
· Ability to work 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. shift
· Ability to work other shifts if necessary to cover the language requirement (call center is open Monday – Friday, from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. NO WEEKENDS!)
· Ability to work most holidays