· 5+ years prior Accounts Receivable experience
· Encourage external customers to submit payments efficiently and appropriately to ensure productivity and accuracy.
· Follow internal controls and maintain the master AR database to ensure ALL data is accurate and there is no ability for fraud to occur.
· Perform the collection process effectively and initiate the appropriate actions when customer payments are not to terms; ensuring the receivable balances don’t grow.
· Complete cash application of daily receipts in a timely and accurate manner.
· Provide assistance to customers with claims, needs for invoices and statements, and ensuring remittance information is correct.
· Serve as a liaison between internal and external customers to ensure timely resolution of any issues or processing roadblocks.
· Maintain knowledge of all company and departmental policies and procedures.
· Ensure timely and accurate performance of all customer account maintenance within the ERP system, which may include but not be limited to customer account audit, processing of correction requests, credit/debit refund requests, and account write off requests.
· Complete timely and accurate performance of customer credit maintenance which may include but not be limited to; routine processing of credit evaluations, escalation of credit denials for management review, upkeep of assigned credit limits within the appropriate system, routine review of customer accounts with credit terms for update as needed.
· Perform additional special projects and duties as assigned.
· Manage AR email in box.
· Maintain required documentation, activity notes, and associated records as required.
· Process and mail monthly customer account statements.
· Legally eligible to work in U.S. without sponsorship
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field desired
· Working knowledge of Debit & Credit memo’s
· Working knowledge of Cash Applications
· ERP experience such as Oracle, JD Edwards, Dynamics or similar
· Outstanding customer service skills.