Seeking Accounts Receivable Analyst for US Corporate HQ office for industry leading company located in Irving. Recent college graduates with 1+ years' experience in Accounts Receiveable, Accounts Payable, or Billing are highly encouraged to apply. This is a great entry level position where upward growth is both possible and expected. This is a direct hire opportunity and we are actively in process now, so please apply if you feel you are qual
- Daily reporting, research, and posting of all customer payments within Lockbox and ERP system.
- Break down between payments for invoices due and prepayments. Ensure amounts received per the Lockbox equal the amounts posted to the ERP for the respective payment forms
- Reconciliation of short pay discrepancies. Follow up with internal departments as required to ensure resolution including verifying that the station prepares and obtains all required approvals on the Credit Adjustment form.
- Daily credit card and ACH reporting and research. Ensure amounts received for credits cards and ACH’s equal the amounts posted to ERP for the respective payment forms.
- Significant attention is required to ensure cross market payments are identified and listed separately on each market’s receipts reconciliation for Lockbox, Credit Card, and ACH.
- AR point of contact for monthly collection meetings with the field locations. The AR Analyst is required to review and “clean” the aging of immaterial amounts outstanding, ensure prepayments are applied to open invoices that have billed, and ensure that transfers are complete to ensure proper matching of billing and payments to the proper station.
- After the monthly collection meeting, the AR Analyst must follow up on the action items from the meeting to ensure that the stations are preparing all the proper Credit Adjustments identified in meeting. Ensure the timely processing of the Credit Adjustments to ensure no carryover items identified in the prior month’s meeting are carried forward.
- Research prior balance issues and provide detailed reconciliations of amounts paid, invoices, and credits to ensure all accounts within the aging are accurate.
- Performs other management requests and related duties as required.
- Degree in Accounting or realated field preferred (Associates or Bachelors)
- 1+ years’ experience in accounts receivable or general accounting a plus
- Strong Excel skills required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
- High attention to detail, able to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Highly focus on customer service both internall and externally