The Hire Solution has partnered with a prominent Dallas law firm to hire for the role of Billing manager and Billing Coordinator. The two roles will both office from the firm’s downtown Dallas office, and will, together, drive the billing function for the firm. The Billing Manager is a full-time role with this stable and growing law firm, where employees are valued, treated well and where job tenure of 10 years, 15 years or 20 years is common among the staff. The Billing Manager and Billing Coordinator also offer high amounts of visibility across the company, interacting with key stake holders from around the firm on a daily basis. Key responsibilities include:
· This is a great position for a seasoned professional who enjoys the law firm billing process and wants to assist in managing a talented team of billing professionals.
· Friendly, organized, detail oriented, and deadline driven individual with previous law firm billing and supervisory experience will do exceptionally well in this role.
· Work closely with attorneys and staff to monitor and troubleshoot the monthly billing process.
· Resolve complex billing issues and respond to internal and external inquiries as needed.
· Manage the billing function for the firm, ensuring prompt payment from large, corporate clientele
· Collaborate with various teams to process monthly system closing, balancing, cash receipts, e-bills, and wire transfers.
· Maintain the Aderant billing system to peak performance
· Generate and distribute reports and metrics.
· Coordinate workflow and assist billing coordinators as needed.
· Conduct orientation for new hires and closely monitor team performance.
· Bachelor’s degree (Accounting or Finance preferred) or equivalent experience
· 2 years of relevant billing experience in a law firm, architecture or CPA firm highly desired
· Strong computer skills using Elite, Aderant, Timeslips, Deltek or other professional billing ERP system
· Advanced level Microsoft Excel proficiency, Vlookup and Pivot Tables used on a daily basis
· Experience working in a professional services environment, with multiple important stake holders
· Ability to work from home on weekends if month end falls on a weekend
· Confidentiality and the highest ethical standards are a pre-requisite
· Strong analytical and organizational skills
· A strong work ethic and ability to work in a dynamic and growing environment