The Hire Solution has partnered with a north Dallas non profit agency for an immediate 3-4 month temporary contract. We are looking for a Senior Staff or Senior Accountant to help with audit schedules in various areas of the clients' accounting department. Non profit fund accounting is required, and additional requirements are as follows:
- Accountant with direct experience in preparing audit schedules. This includes creating PBCs such as receivable roll forward, fixed asset roll forward, lease schedules, deferred rent schedule, etc.
- Accountant needs to be very familiar with GL accounts, asset & liability reconciliations, trial balance reports.
- Accountant needs to be experienced in Excel, and preferably experienced in fund accounting (non-profit experience).
- Recent experience in a non profit agency using Blackbaud or Sage Abila highly preferred
- Accountant will need to be able to work independently and this will be a 3-4 month position.
- Mostly working remotely between 8a-3p but must be available to meet at the building 1-2 days a week if necessary.
- This person will need to be able to work approximately 30 hours per week.
- Legally eligible to work in US without sponsorship
- Degree in accounting, finance or related discipline
- Non profit accounting experience
- Fund accounting experience, especially using Blackbaud or Sage Abila
- Intermediate MS Excel, able to deal with large data sets
- Ability to work in office and remotely
- Ability to work within a mission oriented environment
Please apply here or reach out to John Evans by phone or email asap.