The Hire Solution has immediate and on-going opportunities for Accounting Clerk in the North Dallas, Galleria and Plano areas. We are looking for an Accounting Clerk to perform clerical duties and ensure accuracy of financial records. The successful Accounting Clerk candidate will be responsible for reconciling accounts payable and receivable accounts, balancing department budgets, invoicing clients, ensuring prompt payment of invoices and developing and maintaining a comprehensive financial filing system. We are looking for degreed and non-degreed Accounting Clerks for positions that will range in compensation from $32,000 per year to up to $46,000 per year. We are working with a variety of companies in the Oil & Gas, Education, Non Profit, Healthcare and Manufacturing industries where we are able to place the Accounting Clerk. Typical duties for the Accounting Clerk will include the following:
- Enter and balance accounts receivable and payable on a daily basis, typically at a moderate to high volume
- Assist with other accounting projects in the office such as year-end, audit preparation, and filing
- Track deposits made to bank and handle deposit transfers
- Assemble financial data for audits
- Monitor credit card charges, payment discrepancies, refunds, returns and miscellaneous charges from clients and vendors
- Maintain orderly financial filing system
- Reconcile department accounts monthly and prepare reports to present to management
- Assist with 1099 / W2 filings for year end
Qualified Accounting Clerk candidates should possess at least 1 year of relevant work experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable, date entry, or other general accounting duties. Experience using an ERP system Such as Microsoft Great Plains, Sage 100, Intacct, or NetSuite is highly desired.
For immediate consideration for Accounting Clerk, please apply directly or email your resume to email@example.com.
Legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Desire to grow and expand skill set
1 year of relevant experience
Some college education or Associates degree highly desired