The Hire Solution has partnered with an Austin based healthcare services provider for the recruitment of 4 Contact Center Representatives. These are immediate contract to hire opportunities to join an organization that values it's employees, and has a welcoming, family feel.
- Take member and customer calls and provide accurate, satisfactory answers to their queries and concerns
- De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied customers, offering patient assistance and support
- Call clients and customers to inform them about the company's new products, services and policies
- Guide callers through troubleshooting, navigating the company site or using the products or services
- Review customer or client accounts, providing updates and information about billing, shipping, warranties and other account items
- Collaborate with other call center professionals to improve customer service
- Respond efficiently and accurately to members, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engage in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Build lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilize software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Legal eligibility to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- High School Diploma and/or GED required
- Customer service experience required
- Healthcare experience preferred (reviewing and/or verifying medical records)
- Associates or higher degree preferred