The Hire Solution has partnered with an Austin based manufacturing company for the position of Full Charge Bookkeeper / Senior Office Manager. The company is located in Northeast Austin, zip 78754, and we are actively interviewing for the position.
Daily QuickBooks accounting activities, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Banking Wires, some Human Resources functions, and inventory management. Also will provide administrative and operations support to Sales and Operations, which includes general clerical, receptionist, and some other project management related work. Must project a professional company image through in-person, email, and phone interaction.
· QuickBooks accounting, payroll, and inventory control.
· Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, etc.
· Assist Sales and Engineering personnel with quotes, order fulfillment, and other project-based work.
· Send company notices and information via email using Microsoft Outlook.
· Answer phone system as first contact, and transfer calls if needed.
· Perform general clerical duties and help maintain hard copy and electronic filing systems.
· Assist with shipping documents, and occasionally meet and greet visitors.
· Position may occasionally require employee to lift a package of up to 30lbs or more with assistance, in order to make a local pickup or delivery errand. If you are unable to perform this task safely and effectively, then please do not apply. This is not a daily need, but does happen weekly with smaller items.
· Must have extensive QuickBooks accounting, payroll, and inventory management experience.
· Bachelors or Associates Degree in accounting or related discipline
· 3+ years working in QuickBooks, Sage or other related software program.
· Knowledge of proper telephone protocol and excellent organizational skills.
· Duties require professional verbal and written communication.
· Advanced computing skills using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Acrobat, Outlook, and the ability to type efficiently. We use digital documentation daily.
· Relevant experience in a manufacturing, service, or sales based environment.
· Proven experience - this is head position for an experienced leader, and is not a fit for assistant level individuals.
· IT skills are a valuable benefit to our small business, but not required.