New Brunswick, New Jersey
ISC’s team of Manufacturing Recruiters is partnering with an industry leading Manufacturer, who is experiencing acccelerated growth and is on the hunt for a dynamic Production Scheduler/Planner.
Are you looking to make a positive contribution to an organization along with a great impact? The ideal candidate will be someone who loves a challenge and thrives in fast-paced environment. Must be adept in Resource Planning and Allocation to ensure ultimate success along with analytical skills, proficiency with numbers and a technical aptitude.
The Production Scheduler/Planner's main focus will be on the Management of scheduling machines for production, inventory/stock, Master production schedule and capacity planning.
Production Scheduler/Planner –the company offers:
- High visibility with opportunities to expand the role and be instrumental to the organizations overall success
- Collaborative, supportive leadership with a rewarding team environment and exceptional culture
- A well-established and stable company, in strong growth mode who promotes from within
- Competitive compensation structure and excellent comprehensive benefits
- Bachelor's degree or professional experience in Materials Management
- 3-5 years exp in production scheduling and inventory control
- Manufacturing scheduling machines for production
- Proficiency in Production Scheduling abilities
- Analytical and problem-solving capabilities, multi tasking
- APICS certification is a huge plus!
- Microsoft Office
- Experience with ERP or MRP systems
- IQMS experience
- Plastics Manufacturing is a plus!
The Production Scheduler/Planner will prioritize resources and materials by allocating them to various tasks and jobs.
· Plan and prepare the Master Production Schedule
· Manage production schedule to raw material availability dates.
· Identify "must ship", priority level and hot orders
· Monitor daily production status to ensure ship dates are met.
· Establish and manage accurate production schedules and related operations utilizing a fully integrated ERP system in a 24/7 environment.
· Balance press and level load
· Publish and maintain lead times and track extended lead times.
· Proactively identify risk to the supply chain, supply, and cost and lead times.
· Provide plant priority and support.
· Primary contact for Inside Sales
· Participate in, review and advise on capacity planning.
· Execute efficient daily scheduling and assure schedule optimization in order to run mold/option by customer requirement dates.
· Monitor daily production status to ensure ship dates are satisfied. Re-plan operations where necessary.
· Facilitate and participate in routine production planning meetings.
· Collaborate with Marketing and Engineering to coordinate product sample requests.
· Manage long term alternate BOM substitutions
· Manage shop floor calendar
· Manage new and existing stocking programs through IQMS working with the Supply Chain Manager and Inside Sales
· Manage continuous improvement projects and analytics
· Schedule outside manufacturing services
· Back up to Supply Chain Specialist (short term planning responsibilities), Purchasing and Supply Chain Manager
· Work with Materials Management Supervisor to recommend and utilize continuous improvement/standardization processes systems including Kanban, EOQ and ABC inventory analysis for optimal production efficiency.
· Manage and maintain sharp focus on inventory levels and the implications of reducing excess inventory.
· Manage inventory levels related to phase in / phase out minimizing liability
$80,000-$85,000 base salary plus comprehensive benefits package
If you or someone you know may be a good fit, please submit your resume for this exciting and unique career opportunity with an industry leader!
Tiffany Aden Executive Recruiter
International Search Consultants
888.903.3803 (direct) https://www.linkedin.com/in/tiffany-aden-wbe-certified-executive-18442b191/
ISC is proud to be WBE certified through The Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)