Director of Business Operations – Director of Revenue
ISC’s team of Executive Recruiters has been retained to identify a Director of Business Operations for a fantastic employee-owned company based in Charlotte, NC. Fast track to VP level!
Our client is a well-respected leader within the marketing/advertising space.
The ideal candidate will possess executive leadership capabilities, analytical thinking, experience in operations and finance, and have strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
This is a hybrid role with one day in the office and four days remote!
Director of Business Operations/Revenue Qualifications:
Director of Business Operations/Revenue – our client offers:
· Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, lucrative PTO program, paid holidays, and more
Director of Business Operations/Revenue Core Responsibilities:
· Develop long term operational strategies that help meet company objectives and goals, while overseeing the profitability and overall growth of the organization
· Manage the company's operations, including work processes, offices, administrative team, technology, and human resources, and may be involved in contracts, finance, and legal functions
· Deep knowledge and understanding of how agencies work, while managing and motivating internal teams
· Coordinate training programs within the company including onboarding, positional training, and advanced training
· Oversee the development and maintenance of organizational processes and procedures, including management of all business processes and periodic in-depth analysis
· Work closely with senior management and manage daily operations by overseeing several departments
· Oversee all aspects of the business operations, including planning and executing strategies related to sales, marketing, customer service, human resources, finance, etc. – improving efficiency and productivity
· Candidate will have a proven track record of business operations, management, and leadership; highly skilled in financial analysis and forecasting, project management, and process improvement; ability to develop and motivate teams, build relationships, and communicate effectively
How to apply:
Please contact Tiffany Aden, International Search Consultants, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for a high level, experienced Director of Business Operations/Revenue – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Tiffany.