Senior Financial Reporting Accountant
Eau Claire, WI
ISC’s team of Financial Recruiters is partnering with a prominent manufacturer on professional career accounting roles near the Eau Claire, WI metro area. Our client is experiencing consistent growth and continues to be a leader as a customized configuration company. They are seeking an experienced Senior Cost Accountant and a Senior Financial Reporting Accountant to join their team where every employee is valued, has a voice, and makes a noticeable impact.
The Senior Financial Reporting Accountant role is an exceptional career opportunity for someone to bring their analytical skills to efficiently audit and recommend cost-efficient procedures. This person will professionally collaborate with counterparts and develop accurate reporting by applying the GAAP standards and adhering to deadlines.
Sr. Financial Reporting Accountant Requirements - To qualify, you should have the following:
- A minimum Associate degree in accounting or related field, Bachelor's degree – preferred.
- 5+ years of experience or a combination of education/experience - manufacturing industry preferred.
- Strong understanding of US GAAP.
- Capable of applying critical thinking for making logical decisions.
- Exceptional organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic attention to detail, capable of analyzing data and providing sound recommendations.
- Knowledge of variance analysis in costing flow and process.
- Experience compiling and presenting financial statement reporting.
- Accounting software experience – Workday Adaptive is a plus.
Sr. Financial Reporting Accountant Rewards - If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the following:
- Rewarding culture within a family-oriented firm that places value on building long-term relationships.
- High visibility with opportunities to expand the role with continued professional development.
- A well-established and stable company with excellent growth potential, focusing on promoting from within.
- $75,000.00 – $93,000.00 competitive compensation + excellent benefits package.
Sr. Financial Reporting Accountant Responsibilities - The duties for the role are as follows:
- Balance sheets reconciliation as required.
- Support audits by completing the month-end closing of journal entries.
- Participate in weekly reviews and monthly POC meetings to develop and update revenue spreadsheets.
- Assist with updating processes and procedures for quality financial controls.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to generate monthly/quarterly forecasting.
- Conduct monthly forecasting reviews and summarize confirmed data findings.
- Spearhead the budget process throughout the organization.