Senior Operations Associate
ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters has been retained by a growing impact-focused investment firm. The firm specializes in providing customized investment management and investment advisory services to their clients – Ultra-High Net Worth individuals, families, trusts, foundations, and endowments. They’re seeking a talented Senior Operations Associate to join their growing team.
The Senior Operations Associate will provide strategic support to the firm with high visibility to the COO. As the firm continues to grow, will be a pivotal team member to drive new systems implementations and projects, creating efficiencies and scalability as they continue to add new clients and increase assets under management. This is an ideal position for an operations-minded individual who enjoys data-driven projects and work and is looking for a collaborative team environment.
Senior Operations Associate Requirements - To qualify, you must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required – Finance or Business preferred.
- 5 plus years of experience within investment or wealth management operations.
- Prior experience with Evestnet and/or Tamarac is preferred.
- Prior experience with Salesforce preferred.
- MS Office, including strong Excel knowledge.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
Senior Operations Associate Rewards - If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the following:
- Collaborative, passionate, and dedicated team. Excellent corporate culture and a friendly, fun, and exciting place to work.
- Excellent Growth Potential: The Firm is rapidly growing and with that comes incredible opportunities for long-term career growth.
- Opportunity to work for a leading and renowned impact-focused investment firm with a focus on socially responsible and sustainable investments.
- Competitive compensation.
Senior Operations Associate Responsibilities, continually expanding and changing:
- Assist the firm in new process and systems identification with a focus on continual process improvement to create efficiencies firmwide as well as within investment operations.
- Internal support on all operations and IT matters, including Salesforce help, setting up colleagues’ new laptops, and providing ad hoc Tamarac support as an eventual power user.
- Support internal and external audits and compliance as needed.
- Identify potential business risks, develop, and implement mitigation plans and identify potential enhancements and manage implementation plans.
- Supporting the Director of Operations on the systems migration from Envestnet to Tamarac.
- Assist in client bill pay.
- Processing and reconciliation of trading and subscription docs, execute against operational queues.
- Coordination and management of document retention.
- Evaluate and manage vendor relationships.
- Management of firm email addresses.
- Client account maintenance in Salesforce.
- Partner with Client Servicing as needed on shared office tasks, including weekly reports and wires.
- Special projects on an as-needed basis.
How to Apply:
Please contact Lisa Finch, Executive Recruiter, International Search Consultants.
Lisa F@iscjobs.com, 888-771-1488.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for sharp Operations Professionals and, ideally, candidates that are not looking – whose name comes to mind?