Hotel General Manager Bellingham, WA
ISC’s team of Hospitality Recruiters is partnering with a leading and highly ranked Hotel Management Group on a General Manager search to oversee the day-to-day operations of its property in Bellingham, WA
The General Manager will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of this approximately 130 rooms $5M in revenue property that was fully renovated 5 years ago.
Specifically: Coordinating activities and budgets of each department at the property – Front Office, Housekeeping, Engineering and Sales, as well as optimizing both revenue and guest satisfaction. Directly supervises executive committee and ensures they imbue hands on collaborative leadership with a passion for guest satisfaction.
General Manager Requirements- To qualify, you should have the following:
· Experience as a Best Western General Manager
· Bachelor's degree (BA) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination
· Keen understanding of influencing RevPAR; Guest Satisfaction and Employee Satisfaction
· Strong financial acumen as it relates to hotel revenue with demonstrated growth YOY.
· Willingness and desire to create a team learning environment and to foster a positive, fulfilling work environment.
· Demonstrated ability to balance department efficiency and guest service excellence.
· Demonstrated ability to work well with cross-functional groups.
· Best Western experience.
General Manager - If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below:
General Manager Responsibilities- The duties for the role are as follows:
· Effectively Manage the day-to-day operations for this approximately 130 rooms $5M in revenue property that was fully renovated 5 years ago.
· Drive both guest and employee satisfaction.
· Be involved in driving rates and revenue strategy for maximum yield.
· Owner relationships and financial communication
· Represent the property in the community.
How to Apply:
Please contact Syndie Cassedy at SyndieC@iscjobs.com
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We are looking for an experienced General Manager who loves hospitality, and ideally candidates that are not looking – whose name comes to mind?
Please contact Syndie with referral contact information.