Director of Operations - Resort
ISC’s team of Hospitality Recruiters is partnering with a national leading and highly ranked property management company who has received awards for their contribution to the community and known for managing commercial buildings, residential apartment communities, luxury hotels, and conference centers.
This client is seeking an experienced Resort Director of Operations near Allentown, PA (Lehigh Valley area) to manage the daily functions of an exclusive resort with a focus on high-touch guest experience and satisfaction. This Hospitality Professional will uphold the overall quality of service to the client’s standards, with the goal of continuously exceeding guests’ expectations. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make a noticeable impact with a company who places value on their team’s career growth.
Director of Operations Requirements - Do you have the following?
- Minimum of 3 years of proven resort property experience as a Director of Operations or similar responsibilities.
Required - 8+ years holding a Lead/Director hospitality role in a resort; Preferred - Bachelor’s degree in hospitality, or related major.
- Direct experience in multi-departmental management, including call center, front desk, spa, housekeeping, and guest services.
- Understanding of seasonal business components and capable of developing/ implementing efficient processes.
Technology experience - Outlook, Word, Excel, ADP; Software experience - ProfitSword, Yardi & Opera – a plus.
Director of Operations Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the company offers:
- Tremendous opportunity for continued growth and professional development.
- Opportunity to be instrumental in the resort’s process development.
- Collaborative and rewarding team-oriented culture.
- An essential member of the Executive Committee.
- Competitive compensation structure with bonus and benefits.
Director of Operations Responsibilities:
- Responsible for directing all operational functions of the resort.
- Monitor guest experience and implement process improvements to swiftly respond to concerns exceed expectations.
- Collaborate on the operational budget development, financial management, and accounting reports.
- Relationship development with key stakeholders and business leaders.
- Consistently monitor the quality of the resort, ensuring the best service is delivered.
- Manage a team of 4-6 direct reports and promote a positive and inclusive work environment.