Fiduciary Advisor, VP
ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters are partnering with a prominent Multi-Family Office & Trust Company on a Fiduciary Officer, VP role in Reno, NV.
The Reno office is expanding and the team’s looking to add a Trust professional providing solutions for UHNW clients. The company provides a collaborative, high touch approach managing client relationships, and is well respected as a leader in the Multi-family office space.
Fiduciary Advisor Requirements – Do you have the following?
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· JD or MBA is desired.
· CPA, CFTA, CFP, and/or CFA.
· 8+ years of proven experience in Trust and Estate Planning engaging with UHNW clients.
· Proficient knowledge and understanding of legal documents surrounding trusts, estate planning and finance, including trust agreements, deeds, powers of appointment, powers of attorney, stock powers, assignments, disclaimers, and partnerships.
· Effective communication internally/externally.
· Experience with client administration, and wealth and portfolio management.
· Proven business development experience capable of building lasting relationships with key individuals.
· Defined leadership skills with experience guiding others on client engagement and assets management.
Fiduciary Advisor Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity the company offers the below:
· High visibility with opportunities to expand the role with continued professional development.
· A well-established organization with continued growth.
· Competitive compensation structure with excellent benefits.
· Rewarding and collaborative culture within a client focused, family-oriented firm.
Fiduciary Advisor Responsibilities:
· Continued new business development partnering with professional networks, utilizing direct solicitation to increase clientele, and working closely with internal key contributors and senior management.
· Effectively lead a team in providing high-touch client services.
· Manage UHNW client relationships with extensive client contact and a working knowledge of trust and agency account administration, including fiduciary accounting, securities, finance, real estate, taxes, and estate planning.
· Collaborate internally on investments/portfolio management, planned giving/foundations, tax, insurance, and operations to ensure efficient management of client accounts.
· Oversee the process of opening accounts, drafting correspondences to clients, and transferring/distributing assets.
· Active contributor to internal committees on an ongoing basis as part of senior leadership.
· Coordinate with tax and operations departments to provide clients with information required for tax filings and management of accounting records.
· Partner with the investment team on scheduling clients’ investment performance reviews and monitoring trades.