Client Advisor, VP
ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters are partnering with a leading and highly ranked Multi-Family Office & Trust Company on a Client Advisor opportunity. They are looking to add a key player to their Reno office as they continue to grow and expand.
The Client Advisor will be responsible for expanding the firm providing support to UHNW Clients. They foster a collaborative environment with unlimited opportunities to build out your role and make an impact with the firm.
Client Advisor Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or JD is preferred.
· CPA, CFTA, CFP, and/or CFA.
· 5+ years of proven experience in business development working with UHNW clients, with a minimum of 10MM in investible assets.
· Portfolio management, client administration, or wealth management experience is highly desirable.
· Proficient understanding of investments, legal documents surrounding estate planning and finance, trusts, deeds, trust agreements, powers of attorney, powers of appointment, stock powers,
assignments, partnerships, and disclaimers agreements.
· Exceptional business development experience capable of building lasting relationships with key individuals.
· Previous leadership experience.
Client Advisor Rewards:
· High visibility with opportunities to expand the role with continued professional development.
· A well-established organization with continued growth.
· Competitive compensation structure with excellent benefits.
· Rewarding and collaborative culture within a client focused, family-oriented firm.
Client Advisor Responsibilities:
· New business development partnering with professional networks and utilizing direct solicitation to increase clientele.
· Oversee a Client Advisory team providing guidance on client account and asset management.
· A legal understanding of the Family Code for community and separate property matters.
· Collaborate internally on investments/portfolio management, planned giving/foundations, tax, insurance, and operations to ensure efficient management of client accounts.
· Manage UHNW client relationships with extensive contact having a working knowledge of trusts and agency account administration, fiduciary accounting, real estate, taxes, and estate
· Knowledgeable of the legal effects of the Principal & Income Act and Prudent Investor Act on trusts.
· Coordinate with tax and operations departments to provide clients with information required for tax filings and management of accounting records.
· Partner with the investment team on scheduling clients’ investment performance reviews and monitoring trades.
How to Apply:
Please contact Jennifer Crook, email@example.com, 800.319.9670.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. Please contact Jennifer with referral contact information.