ISC’s team of Recruiters has been retained by the leading manufacturer of customized capital goods to add a dynamic and exceptional Engineering Manager due to growth. Are you looking to expand your career and join a company that offers longevity, excellent career path and growth opportunities?
In the full-time Engineering Manager role, you will be responsible for managing teams of engineers with a total of 17+ direct/indirect reports. You will demonstrate exceptional cross-functional communication skills to oversee the workflow of the engineering teams, ensuring they have resources needed for overall movement and progress of unique designing and building projects for clients within the Automotive, Heavy Duty Trucking, Marine and Military/Defense, Aerospace and Aircraft, Industrial Machinery, HVAC, Consutrction and Agricultural spaces.
*This is a fantastic position for an exceptional Engineering Manager with a proven track record of managerial leadership directing an engineering team towards continual growth, superior quality and meeting the company’s financial objectives.
Our client is a customized configuration manufacturing company that is established AND growing, the leader in their field, and seeking an engineer with a keen eye for talent development as they promote from within.
Requirements- To qualify, you should have the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related field of study, MBA a plus
- 5+ years total work experience within relevant Engineering roles, preferably in a made-to-order manufacturing field
- 5+ years of results-driven strategic leadership experience involving cross-functional communication and demonstrating positive impact on business
- Keen ability to assess team and develop talent
- Technical aptitude
Rewards- If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below:
· High visibility with opportunities to expand the role with continued professional development
· A dynamic managerial environment covering engineering, sales, marketing and manufacturing
· A well-established and stable company with excellent growth potential including developing talent for successor to be promoted from within
Competitive compensation structure including a robust incentive plan, health, vision, retirement plan, profit sharing, dental, life/disability insurance, disability
· Rewarding and collaborative culture within a client focused, family-oriented firm
· $ 145,000.00 - $160,000.00 base salary plus 20% annual discretionary bonus and benefits and profit sharing incentives.
Responsibilities- The duties for the role are as follows:
· Report directly to the VP of Engineering
- Spearhead and delegate engineering projects throughout assigned teams, as key developmental leader supporting purchasing, sales, drafting, manufacturing, operations, quality assurance and safety
- Utilize cross functional communication applying ongoing process improvement including establishing performance standards, means of measuring results, and creating strategic budget planning initiatives in a continual effort to cater to the unique needs of diverse audiences for internal and external stakeholders
- Curate, implement and manage annual business plan while continually reviewing production costs, quality, and modifying production as necessary to ensure profitability and conformance of division
Oversee all design activities, key projects and processes for engineering team, including collaborate with all stakeholders to ensure monitoring procedures are in place for reporting project expenditures, research, status, performance data and analysis to VP level
- Support and review process improvements and new product development while providing quality assurance
- Develop controls and implement measures for effective employee training, internal processes, product standards, consistency between product lines and ongoing pursuit of best practices
- Evaluate strategic sales and operations planning and ensure engineering requirements in place
- Utilize integratable (with ERP) product data management system compliant to ISO 9001, including providing mentoring, training and technical leadership for assigned teams.
How to Apply:
Please contact Tiffany Aden with International Search Consultants by sending your resume to TiffanyA@iscjobs.com. If you or someone you know may be qualified, we offer referral fees of $500.