HR Generalist II
near Allentown, PA
ISC’s team of top Recruiters is partnering with a large, global Chemical/Manufacturing company to identify an experienced and innovative HR Generalist II coming out of the manufacturing industry. They are located in a brand-new beautiful facility about 50 miles from Philadelphia city center.
The HR Generalist II will be responsible for leading out in the administration of all policies, procedures and regulations pertaining to the company’s human resources department. The right candidate will be able to partner with Operations to oversee a 3-shift production crew, so must demonstrate effective leadership qualities, possess the natural drive to work autonomously and innovatively while promoting a team atmosphere, with an HR background in manufacturing. Exceptional, fun, and highly collaborative company to work for with exciting products!
HR Generalist II – Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field required
- Minimum 5 consecutive years of general HR experience, at least 3 within a manufacturing environment working with all 3 shifts
- HR Certification a plus
- Proven experience with creating and implementing policies and procedures while following rules and regulations
- Highly dependable individual who demonstrates excellent communication and team-building skills, willing to be hands on and get in the weeds, no job is too small
- Positive and enthusiastic “out of the box” thinker with a strong desire to grow and motivate others!
- Autonomous professional who can multi-task and problem solve
- General knowledge of recruiting, employment laws and regulations
- Availability to travel around 3 weeks per year
HR Generalist II – Rewards:
- Exciting work environment with extremely low turnover rate!
- Collaborative, innovative, and passionate team
- Lots of room for growth, including moving up to an HR Manager role overseeing production employees within 6-12 months
- Competitive Salary + Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k Match, Vacation, PTO and fun place to work with nap rooms/game rooms/gym onsite
HR Generalist II – Responsibilities:
- Prepares and maintains manual of policies/procedures and employee handbook
- Collaborates with leadership to spearhead HR projects across growth to multiple production locations
- Administers human resource plans, provides general information and coaching to potential and current employees
- Collaborates with leadership/team members regarding meetings, investigations and resolution of any issues that arise
- Innovatively develops new goals and programs while overseeing employee evaluations and managing special projects
- Maintains daily HR functionality, records, organizations charts, and compliance with regulations
- Travels- required during merger and acquisitions for transitioning and onboarding new employees. Travel will be required with growth to service multiple locations
- Alternate hours from time-to-time for extenuating circumstances (manufacturing shifts are 24/5)
- Collaborates with VP of Operations to manage full cycle recruiting initiatives including organizational design, sourcing, recruiting, and exceptional on-boarding while continually assessing processes and tools to improve recruitment in the plant. Monitor recruiting effectiveness related to cost, timeliness, quality, and retention
- Networks with colleges, universities, external recruiting vendors, and organizations to source and create a talent pool
- Develops, Maintain and coordinate employee recognition programs
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations
How to Apply:
Please contact Jaami Clement, from International Search Consultants directly at 888-866-6625, JaamiC@iscjobs.com.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for a sharp HR professional coming out of a manufacturing industry – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Jaami Clement at JaamiC@iscjobs.com.