This position requires a hands-on individual with strong technical capabilities and problem-solving skills in analog circuit design to play a key role in the development, validation testing and commercialization the company’s low loss power switch driving technology. The right individual will be a self-starter with a robust analog design background and a strong team player with the ability to comfortably work in a start-up environment and interact with technology development and commercialization partners.
For strong candidates, company sponsors H1-B and green card applications. Company offers annual bonus and stock options, besides full family benefits of medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Analog circuit analysis, circuit simulations, PCB Design, prototype builds and validation test plans.
• Modify and create new MCU programming code.
• Collaborate with development partners and device engineers to implement device drive requirements based on market requirements and semiconductor characteristics
• Work with a sense of urgency to deliver design and test results to meet project timelines.
• Develop and publish technical articles, whitepapers and other external-facing product presentations for customer and partner use.
EDUCATION AND CORE SKILLSKILLS REQUIREMENTSREQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor or Master’s degree with at least 3 years of experience in analog circuits design, testing, PCB design, C programming coding.
• Proficient in Altium, SPICE and C/C++ programming.
• Proficient in lab measurement instruments such as Function Generator, Oscilloscope, Power Supply, Multimeter, solder welding.
• Proficient in PCB layout design with good knowledge of component selection, design trade-offs for function, heat dissipation, EMC, isolation, cost control and manufacturability
• General applications knowledge of semiconductor device such as BJT, MOSFET, Diode, IGBT is preferred.