Senior Media Buyer
Locations: Pearl River, NY/hybrid
Salary range: $70-$110K
NOTE: This position is Hybrid to Pearl River, NY
The market specialist role is a core function of the Local Media group. They will maintain a key goal of delivering value to our clients and partners by leveraging strong internal/external communications and relationships. Across our client roster they will be responsible for media executions inclusive of estimating, negotiating, tracking/stewardship and final delivery.
- End to end ownership for Local Media executions for both Video and Audio campaigns through assigned buying assignments and market list.
- Evaluate Nielsen ratings/trends to leverage best price negotiations with station partners to deliver best value media on behalf of all clients.
- Strong understanding of varying clients guidelines and nuances to best efficiently meet expectations.
- Steward all campaigns weekly with high level of diligence focusing on media airings and delivery with weekly action as needed.
- Work closely with Account management team to communicate market conditions and changes to maximize our success
- Share marketplace knowledge with Trade group and specialists to develop, utilize and grow trade partnerships on a market/corporate level.
- Stay current on evolving Local landscape including emerging areas such as OTT, CTV, Streaming audio, etc.
- Work with Assistant/Junior Buyers in a mentor type fashion with potential of direct report responsibilities
- Develop and support industry relationships by representing our company at relevant industry functions to grow station relationships and marketplace knowledge
Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
We are looking for a strong communicator that is passionate and optimistic in their approach to problem solving, making sound and accurate judgments with a willingness to make decisions. They should exhibit confidence in self and others to inspire and motivate strong performance. This is a hybrid role with a minimum of 2 days in office subject to change with company policy.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum requirement of 5 years of media experience in TV, Radio and/or Unwired media buying; or combined buying experience in stated mediums.
- Knowledge of SpectraOx (MediaBank) or comparable Media software is required.
- Proficiency with both Microsoft Word and Excel required.
Travel: Must be able to travel up to 10% of the time.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Got any referrals? Check out our Referral Bonus program!
For a list of our open positions visit us at CAREERS
Follow us on Linkedin or Facebook