Paid Social/Content Strategist
Hybrid in Miami 2-3 days a week
Salary 80k-100k but could potentially be more for the absolute right candidate
30 person company. Looking for this hire to be the very first in the social media department.
Bonus - at discretion of company but will definitely be rewarded for good job performance.
Benefits: Signa 50%, dental, 401k,
2 days in office (Tue, Wed), likely moving to 3. Want a more work friendly environment soon with chef etc.
What You Will Be Doing:
We are hiring a Social Media Buyer/Content Strategist to help build out the social media department for a Direct Response Media agency located in Miami. This opportunity allows you to start and shape a brand-new social media department. It's a chance to build a team, and drive impactful campaigns, aligning with the agency’s vision. Embrace the unique chance to make a lasting mark on the online presence and audience engagement.
You will play a pivotal role in creating content, buying and executing paid social media campaigns while developing comprehensive content plans across various social media channels. Your responsibilities will encompass the following areas:
Paid Social Buying responsibilities:
· Campaign build-outs
· Budget pacing and bid optimizations
· Tagging and tracking
· Pixel and tag implementation
· Benchmarking, projecting, reach, and frequency analysis
· Data and Analytics
Social Content Strategist Responsibilities:
· Create compelling content to distribute across various social media channels like Facebook and Instagram
· Drive the strategy and daily management of multiple social campaigns
· Manage content calendars, ensuring alignment with strategic direction
· Monitor SEO and user engagement, suggesting content optimization
· 3-5 years of experience in paid social media buying and planning at a media agency
· Experience working on lead generation campaigns
· Advanced proficiency with native ad serving platforms: FB, IG etc.
· Ability to create comprehensive media and ad plans with minimal input from senior personnel
· An understanding of social trends and the ability to provide creative direction for optimal performance