The Lease & Finance Representative serves an integral role in the company. He/she will be responsible for leading the business development efforts in Nebraska, Kansas, Colorado, Northern Oklahoma, and Missouri.
QUALIFICATIONS (minimum requirements)
Education and/or years’ experience required:
- Four-year college degree in general business, finance, accounting, or relevant discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years lending/sales experience in related industries
Preferred/Required Skills and Abilities:
- An outstanding ability to prospect and identify potential leads.
- Great listening and problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to build rapport with customers.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, oral and written communication skills.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Basic understanding of financial statements and income taxes.
- Proficient in Salesforce, T-Value amortization software and the ability to run a HP12C financial calculator.