As an Enterprise Web Application Designer at Benchmark Gensuite, you will play a crucial role in developing best practice-based Web application solutions to evolve, extend and transform our digital platform for our subscribers. Your role will involve understanding our customer's business objectives and translating them into efficient and effective Web applications, collaborating with cross-functional teams and leveraging your expertise in application interface and functionality design to create solutions that align with the goals of our subscribing customers. Your primary focus will be on designing critical components of applications to deliver the required functionality, ensuring the success of our customer’s projects.
- Collaborate with domain experts and customers to translate business requirements into technical designs for Web-based applications for both Desktop and Mobile devices.
- Write clear functional specifications and technical documentation.
- Design intuitive and streamlined front-end interfaces and functionality
- Attend meetings to document designs and facilitate alignment with stakeholders.
- Communicate technical concepts effectively and gather feedback for improvement.
Bachelor’s degree in design, Computer Science, or a related field.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience and working knowledge of enterprise business Web applications, required
- 3+ years of experience in designing user interfaces for enterprise web applications, required
- Ability to translate business requirements, user stories, and visual designs into technical designs.
- Proficiency in developing front-end and/or back-end applications for web and mobile using various technologies.
- Experience with writing functional specifications and technical documentation.
- Proficiency in design software such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, or similar.
- Strong understanding of responsive design.
- Experience working with programming languages such as C#, Python, PHP, .NET, Java is a plus
- Familiarity with business processes, environmental and safety compliance, or related workflow applications is a plus
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in analysis and solution design.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with engineering and product teams.
- Experience working in an enterprise business environment is a plus