Position Overview: Responsible for planning, scheduling, estimating, employee oversite, and management of midstream pipeline projects. Assists craft supervision in coordinating activities of workers engaged in construction process, utilizing knowledge of equipment, techniques, procedures and specifications.
- Oversee midstream pipeline projects from setup to closeout related to the projects
- Responsible for recruiting, managing and leading teams of employees, including Project Engineer, Field Engineer, Superintendent and Foreman.
- Supervises daily work of employees.
- Verifies conformance of finished work product, including overseeing compliance with all contract requirements.
- Assures all employees within the team know and follow the company safety and work rules and policies. Responsible for ensuring all safety and environmental requirements are met.
- Coordination of all labor, equipment, and subcontractor resources with Project subordinates and other subsidiary companies to ensure timely, cost effective completion of project.
- Ensures that all employees within the department receive the proper training required in order for them to operate the machines they will be working on.
- Assigns work and monitors job costs and overall performance, including monthly forecasting.
- Completes written reports of job process, cost and other matters as requested.
- Supports planning of on-the-job training to team members to ensure safety and quality of the work being done. Constantly monitors the job site for safety and quality of the work.
- Review and provide feedback on overall project schedule, working with Project Engineer to update and distribute to internal and external stakeholders
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Engineering or Construction Management Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of project management experience specifically in the midstream pipeline industry.
- Experience with HCSS Heavy Job or similar job costing program.
- Completion of OSHA or equivalent safety training.
- Driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Climbing up and down stairs and ladders to both get in and out of trenches and up to elevated platforms (scaffolding at significant heights)
- Lifting necessary equipment and materials 1-50 pounds, 50% of the time on a monthly basis for required tasks
- Potential or Periodic amounts of time for the following:
- Walking on uneven terrain, with an average of 2 miles per day
- Sit, stoop, crawl, and kneel
- use of respirator if position requires
- Driving if required to travel
- If driving is required, valid driver license and proof of insurability is required. All drivers are subject to a DMV background records search.
- Health Insurance- Up to 80% of the Employee portion paid
- Health Savings Account (HSA) optional enrollment
- Paid Time Off after waiting period
- 401k after 90 days of employment with a company match up to 4% (Employees are 100% vested after 90 day waiting period.)
- Employee paid Dental, Vision, Life and Accident Insurance