- Lead the technical delivery of a project under the leadership of the Senior Architect from project inception to completion.
- Preparation, review and approval of construction documents, specifications, shop drawings and submittals to meet contracted scope of work and ensure correct interpretation and application of Design and Drafting Principles.
- Perform code reviews.
- Project Management including demonstrated understanding and preparation of project cost and scheduling.
- Engage in business development, helping create proposals and prepare for interviews, finding creative solutions to present to prospective clients and scheduling and breaking down construction costs.
- At least 5 years of experience in the architectural profession, varied market experience is a plus.
- An accredited professional degree in Architecture
- Architectural Licensure.
- LEED, WELL, Green Globes or similar accreditation a plus.
- Clear, respectful written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent design skills, ensure project detail and plan quality meet Client and project standards.
- Strong understanding of building construction and materials.
- Organized and able to handle multiple projects/tasks at a time.
- Self-starter who can work independently and also be part of a team.
- Maturity and self-confidence to engage with clients and colleagues.
- Local experience and licensure in Montana preferred but not required.
- Strong proficiency in Autodesk Revit.
- Program experience in Enscape, Lumion, Bluebeam, Adobe Creative Suite & SketchUp beneficial.
- Experience in all phases of the design and construction process.
- Desire and knowledge to coordinate multi-discipline projects.
This position offers excellent pay and a complete benefits package including:
- Profit Sharing Bonuses
- Medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurances plan with an FSA
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Holiday and Paid Time Off
- Paid professional registration and licensing fees
- Paid PDH courses
- Health Club reimbursement
- Costco reimbursement
- Education assistance
- Flexible Schedules
- Wellness Program