- Are you a hardworking, service-minded leader with a real passion for the hospitality industry?
- Are you looking to take a step towards building your restaurant manager career, instead of just working a job?
- We need extraordinary leaders like you to apply for this fast-casual restaurant facilities management position in Los Angeles, CA
As a Restaurant Facilities Manager, your experience and leadership skills will head up a unique brand of hospitality and an expanded fast-casual concept with equal emphasis on dine-in, takeout, and catering revenue centers. We prepare simple, from-scratch family recipes, just as you would at home, and we do so with an exceptional standard of service. The result? A warm, friendly, inviting, and delicious experience for our guests at prices that bring a whole new meaning to ‘value.’
- You will own the responsibilities for the restaurant staff in daily tasks, training, and developing them into assets of your team.
- The Facilities Manager oversees the maintenance of the buildings and grounds of multiple restaurant locations throughout Southern California.
- Assist the restaurant management teams in the oversight, purchasing, and upkeep of equipment and supplies, working with the local management teams to ensure the building and grounds are maintained, including determining and scheduling regular maintenance, repairs, and renovation projects.
- This role oversees the scheduled work and negotiates with outside vendors.
- Use creativity and communication to build a loyal customer base, and increase sales.
- Health Benefits
- Attainable Bonus Program
- $65K - $85K Salary
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Company Car
- Practice safety as priority #1 for your restaurant team and customers
- Oversees building projects, maintenance, and repair of all restaurant assets, including parking areas, HVAC, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, utilities, and infrastructure systems.
- Implements and monitors proactive preventative maintenance programs for each facility. Monitors improvements to energy efficiency, HVAC, equipment, grease traps, landscaping, etc.
- Prepares any necessary requests for proposals (RFPs) and manages prospective vendors through the process, including contract negotiations in partnership with stakeholders.
- Schedules vendors to perform work in designated restaurants and provide onsite oversight as needed.
- Manages project documents, contracts, billing schedules, and invoices; works with vendors and suppliers to assign tasks and communicate expected deliverables.
- Continually sources and requalifies suppliers. Performs routine assessments of vendor performance, pricing, on-time delivery, specifications, quality of product, workmanship, responsiveness, and issue resolution for the restaurants and other company assets.
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a Facilities Manager, with 3 years of experience in the food service industry. Multi-unit restaurant experience preferred. Construction experience is a plus!
- Be experienced managing budgets, reviewing P&Ls and managing vendors.
- Have experience with ResQ or similar facilities management software.
- Travel throughout Southern California and beyond as the brand grows. A company vehicle will be provided.
- Have a stable work history
- Be open to coaching and development, values that are critical to the Company and its success.
- Have strong contract negotiating, critical thinking, conflict resolution, and problem-solving skills.
- Bilingual English-Spanish preferred.
Does this sound like you? We'd love to hear from you! Apply today!