Are you a hard working, self-motivated, service oriented professional with a true passion for the hospitality industry?
Take the next step towards building your restaurant career, instead of just working a job. We need results-oriented candidates like you to apply for this restaurant GM position in Woodland Hills, CA.
As general manager your experience and leadership skills will head up some of the nation’s leading restaurant venues and staff, while building a strong team of your own and continuing to advance your restaurant career. From daily operations to driving sales growth, there are opportunities for career advancement waiting for you.
You will lead the restaurant staff in daily tasks, train, and develop them into assets of your team. Use creativity and communication to build a loyal customer base, and increase sales. You will also be responsible for typical chef duties. Send your resume today!
- Health Benefits
- Industry Standard Work Week (55 hour target)
- Realistic and Attainable Bonus Program
- $70K - $80K Salary
- Practice Safety as Priority #1 for your restaurant team and customers
- Maintain a high ratio of return customers through great service
- Coach and develop kitchen employees to build a strong cohesive team
- Promote, demonstrate, and lead a great customer restaurant experience
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years as a manager
- Show proven success in previous positions
- Demonstrate outstanding leadership, communication, and training
- Have a stable and consistent work history as a chef in restaurants
Send your resume today to Brian@HeadHunterBrian.com